“By submitting the information below, you are agreeing to be contacted by a Licensed Sales Agent by email or phone call to discuss information about Medicare Insurance Plans. This is a solicitation for insurance.”
Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans are offered by private companies. Individuals often have the ability to select a plan based on three criteria:
- Have Medicare Parts A & B
- Live in the service area
- HMO – has a participating provider network
- PPO –Network of participating providers or other Medicare participating providers
- PFFS – Has the ability to see any provider who is willing to accept the plan terms
Plans include everything covered by Medicare parts A&B.
Plans may include coverage for prescriptions, vision, hearing and dental.
For more specific detail to see if a Medicare Advantage Plan is the right plan for you please contact our concierge.
Medicare Supplement Plans
Medicare Supplement Plans are offered by private companies. Medicare Supplement Plans cover the 20% that Medicare doesn’t cover.
Individuals have the ability to select plans based on:
- Have Medicare parts A & B (or be within 6 months of starting it)
- Tailored to your needs
Members can use any provider that accepts Medicare in the country.
Medicare Supplement Plans do not include:
For more specific information, to see if a Medicare Supplement Plan is right for you contact our concierge.