Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans are offered by private companies. Individuals often have the ability to select a plan based on three criteria:
- Have Medicare Parts A & B
- Live in the service area
- Do Not have ESRD
- HMO – has a closed provider network
- PPO – has the ability to use a closed network provider as well as go to any other provider
- PFFS – Has the ability to see any provider who is willing to accept the plan terms
Plans include everything covered by Medicare parts A&B.
Plans may include coverage for prescriptions, vision, hearing and dental.
For more specific detail to see if a Medicare Advantage Plan is the right plan for you please contact our concierge.
Medicare Supplement Plans
Medicare Supplement Plans are offered by private companies. Medicare Supplement Plans cover the 20% that Medicare doesn’t cover.
Individuals have the ability to select plans based on:
- Have Medicare parts A & B (or be within 6 months of starting it)
- Tailored to your needs
Members can use any provider that accepts Medicare in the country.
Medicare Supplement Plans do not include:
For more specific information, to see if a Medicare Supplement Plan is right for you contact our concierge.